Saturday, September 1, 2007

Eight weeks old already

Our baby girl is already 8 weeks old. I can't believe it! She is the most amazing thing I have ever experienced and we are so blessed God chose us to be her parents.

She has started to suck her thumb and sometimes it gages her. She still doesn't have control of her arms so she shoves it down her throat practically. Addy also talks all day long and will mimic our mouth movements. She coos, oohs and ahhs to us when she sees us.
We took her in the pool for the first time and she loved it. Her face doesn't look very happy, but she looks that way a lot. She's a deep thinker! :)

Brian is still on sabbatical and won't go back until September 13th. It's been so wonderful to have him home during this time. I am a lucky mommy!



Addy in her blanket I made her.


Auntie Michelle and Addy after a walk.



1 comment:

The Waddle Family said...

I can't tell you how much I love her little grumpy face! It seriously cracks me up! From day one she has had that look down pat!