Tuesday, September 25, 2007

11.5 weeks, she's getting too big!!!

I LOVE this picture of Brian & Adalynn. He had propped her up between the couch cushions and when he looked at her she stared at him with such intent. She gives us this look a lot. She digs her chin in her chest and looks up at us, it's a heart melter. Brian talks to her all the time and she really loves it. She tries so hard to figure out what you are saying and has such expression in her eyebrows. She smiles so much now, and is so close to giggling. She sounds more like she is coughing, but will soon turn to laughing. I can't wait to hear a deep belly laugh.
She is so loved by her mommy and daddy!

She is enjoying all her stroller rides and actually likes the carseat now. Getting in the carseat doesn't always mean we have to get in the car anymore. I take her for stroller rides a lot now. The vibration puts her right to sleep, however, (just like when I stop at a red light) if the stroller stops moving...we wake up. She's my ambition to keep going and to not stop short!
She has had cradle cap really bad so I've been putting baby oil on her head and brushing her hair all the time. It is slowly going away, but it also takes out a little hair. Not that she has none to spare, but Brian calls it 'male pattern baldness' because it's on top of her head. Sad!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T BELEIVE HOW MUCH SHE IS GROWING,SHE IS SO ADORABLE, I JUST CAN'T WAIT UNTIL JENNING CAN MEET ADDY.

The Waddle Family said...

I love this! Tell Daddy not to be so mean about balding cause it could come back to haunt him one day! LOL. Poor Addy! She looks too cute in her stroller!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! You and Brian come back to Central Oregon soon, okay? Tell Brian to go visit my blog and he'll see Chris' recent archery kill! Okay, so it's just a spike, but he only had one day of the bow season left and I think he was getting anxious. :-) And I'm very happy for the meat, we love it!

Blessings, Jen & family

Sharon said...

she is adorable !!! can't wait to see her in person, ya I agree with danielle, that bald thing just might come back to haunt him...lol