Monday, September 10, 2007

2 months already!

Happy girl, squeaky clean.
As you can see...she wasn't a happy girl!

Addy just turned two months on the 5th. I had to take her in to get four shots. Poor baby! She lay on the table not expecting to be stabbed four times, twice in each thigh. I couldn't watch and she screamed so loud. I felt horrible and she continued to scream all day. Thank goodness for that wonderful thing called Baby Tylenol.
Brian goes back to work Sep. 13th. Bummer! We have had such a great time during these past couple months together as a family. We are so blessed for him to have so much time off work for us to learn as much as possible about Addy. She is so close to laughing, I can tell she is trying. She still is so impressed with her new found voice, she coo's all day long. It's the cutest thing, I just stare at her all the time in ah of our little angel.

No comments: