Monday, October 1, 2007

She can roll over!

Addy is twelve weeks old and she rolled over the other day. We are SO excited!!! I changed her and put her on the floor for 'tummy time' and ran into the other room for A COUPLE SECONDS! When I came back she was on her back. Weird, I thought. I know I put her on her tummy...

So I put her back on her tummy to see if she would do it again. Lo and behold, she rolled right over. So I had some fun rolling her back to her tummy I don't know how many times. When Brian came home form work, we did it some more. We are so proud of her! We don't want her to get any bigger, but we are in ah every day as she shows us new things she can do. She is also starting to want to grab at things, what a joy to watch. She's our little blessing and we love her so.

2 comments:

The Pookertons said...

I can't believe she rolled over! Brendan didn't roll over until 6 months! Thanks for leaving a comment on our pookertons blog and letting us know about your blog! Congrats on such a beatiful girl!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

SHE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Kathy told us about your blog so we thought we would check it out and are we ever happy we did - what a doll!!! Enjoy her because she will grow up in a heartbeat.

We are so happy for you!

Carol, Rick and Hanna Dozark