Sunday, August 26, 2007

Addy's first trip to Spokane

Addy just turned seven weeks on Thursday and she has been all over. We just got back from another six day vacation. We started out camping on the Deschutes River then went up to Spokane to visit some friends. We had a great time and Addy went to the Peach Festival to pick fresh peaches and eat garden burgers (her favorite :). We also drove over to Idaho for breakfast before we started our trip home. We stopped again at the Deschutes River to do some fishing and a snake tried to attack me and Addy. Okay so not really...but there was one about two feet from me on the bank and Brian told me to run up the trail really fast. He killed the snake, my HERO!!!! :)
So now Addy is smiling all the time and starting to use hre voice a lot. She also got her thumb in her mouth the other day. It's pretty cute! Here are a couple pictures of the past couple weeks.
Here is Brian practicing the big kill with his bow. We went up to set up his camp for the opening season. Woohoo! One of my favorite vendors vendor at work sent Addy a box of great gifts and here are some moccasins from Colorado. Thanks Gary! :)

Here I am fishing on the Deschutes with Addy in the baby bjorn. The snake came right this moment. Needless to say I was done fishing for the day!!


No comments: