Thursday, August 2, 2007

Another outing

Me, Jennifer and Jeff at the wedding.


Brian, Addy and I went to our friends' wedding July 28th. During the father/daughter dance all the men got to take their daughters on the floor. I had to capture the moment. Addy did great through out the whole wedding. She ignored me as I stared at her on my toes ready to pounce the second she looked like she might think of crying. Towards the end of the reception ,and after many feeds and diaper changes, the music got too loud to notice her cry in her car seat. So we made an exit. Another Addy outing acomplished without me crying, either of us getting pooped/peed on or losing the child. Just a couple things new moms worry about. You all understand :)
Until we meet again...

1 comment:

Easy, Great, Yumy, Recipes! said...

Becky you look great for just having a baby!!!!

And baby Addy is so precious and sweet too, I can't wait to meet her someday!

You're an incredible mom Becky, keep up the great work!

Sasha