Saturday, December 15, 2007

New pictures

My new sleeping arrangment. On tummy, thumb in mouth. I won't accept anything else.
She loves her tummy time.

Big girl!!


She likes to play with these new found things called toes. She can almost get them in her mouth. I'm not sure how I feel about that!



So big in her Bumbo chair (actually it's Jennings, but we're borrowing it) and piggies.
Just a quick note and a couple new pictures.
We are getting ready to move out to Cornelius, Oregon this week and things are getting hectic. Moving with a five month old is not a simple task. But I'm learning. I am thankful to only have one little one right now. Nap time takes up a lot of time!
You'll also notice that Brian and I have become non-exsistant. I'll get some pictures of us up soon. Maybe some nice Christmas photos. :) Enjoy!

No comments: