Sunday, December 16, 2007

Merry Christmas

She wouldn't stop staring at him with her mouth wide open.
Our first family Christmas photo. I made Brian take a million and ended up using the first one :)
We finally took a picture with the three of us! Yes, we do still exsist. It's haqrd to turn the picture on yourself when you have such a beautiful baby girl to capture all day long.

I hope you all remember the meaning of Christmas this year and tell everyone who may not know. It's the real gift of Jesus Christ. I am reminding myself more and more every day to remember that all my gifts and blessings come from him and him alone. I started a morning devotion called Mother Wise at our church, Beaverton Four Square Church. It's been so great to talk with other moms with children Addy's age and pray together. We are having a cookie exchange Wednesday, so I must get baking! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Love,
The Krist's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see Addy's dedication pics up here soon. HA HA!no pressure! Love you guys.

Love, Tonya& Jenning