Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Five months going on....five years!

Visiting our new friend Owen Thomas.
Playing in my Exersaucer.

Smiling (not crying) in my carseat.


These last five months have gone by way too fast. So fast it's hard to find time to post pictures on here. She now rolls on her tummy to sleep and shoves her thumb in her mouth, just like mommy. It's so cute I let her do it, but I am trying to get her to take a binky instead. I can always take that away.



Her hair is getting really long I can put it in pig tails. She loves to touch your face and grab at anything in your hand or on your face (glasses).



Addy just started sleeping through the night for about 12-14 hours. We can't believe it and are counting our blessings. She is always happy when she gets up and VERY hungry lunging at my cheek or neck on the hunt for some milk. She is such a sweet baby. She is always so happy and smily.



Brian sometimes has to retrieve his fingers back from her slobbery little tight fists. She loves to chomp on his fingers, we are wondering if is couple little chicklettes are going to pop up here soon. We'll keep y'all updated. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year if I don't chat with you before.



~Krist's

1 comment:

Wendy Pilisdorf said...

HI guys, Addy is adorable!!! I love being able to check on your blog for updates. It makes me feel like I don't live so far away. Cherish these days as they go by so fast!!!! Love, Wendy Pilisdorf