Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow day at our house!


This is Addy's "get me out of this house or I'm gonna be so mad" look. We have had quite the snow storm and haven't been able to go anywhere. It's too deep and cold for her soft baby skin. She is usually a very happy little one, but boy can she frown. If my memory serves me correctly, she was born frowning. Brian and I must be boring ;)
Addy in her new hat. If she see's us go to the door she hands us her coat and 'tells' us to put it on her. She also MUST have her hat and mittens on. She loves them and will actually wear them.
Us out in the snow, before the big one hit....obviously.
She's not too sure about this.
This is her favorite thing to do. Push that Little Tikes car. I found it on Craig list for a whopping $6. Everytime we are in the garage she wants to take it for a spin. Head down and going like the wind is the way she drives. Such a big girl now!

No comments: