Thursday, June 21, 2007

She's almost here!



Brian has taken many pictures of me and here is a comparison just to see how much this baby has grown inside me. How amazing to see the difference. I never ever thought my skin was able to do this, but God has his plans!


I have weekly doctor appointments and Tuesday I was dilated to a 1. The mid wife thinks she might not come until July, being my first baby. I think I'll let God make that decision. I go again next Tuesday, so we'll see if I've dilated any more then.


We are so excited for her to arrive, she is quite active right now and responds very well to Daddy. She'll take one look at him and know exactly who he is.


My feet have started to swell a little so the baby and I have been enjoying warm baths, she likes it. :)


I hope you enjoy the pictures!


Brian and Becky

No comments: